Most Unusual Ways To Get Post Ideas For Your Blog

Discuss everything about Blogging, Wordpress, Event Blogging etc.

Aman
Founder & Manager

Most Unusual Ways To Get Post Ideas For Your Blog

Postby Aman » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:03 pm

When I searched over the internet about “getting post ideas” and what to do when you are in writer’s block?
I got tons of results saying the same thing. Just the difference between all those posts is their words and article lengths. If you just started blogging than you need to understand that you have started blogging in the blogger’s blast.In this blast it is not very hard to survive but we need some patience, smart work, hard work and Unique mind to get more success than your competitors.So some unusual ways of getting post ideas are like below.

That I found when I searched about “How to get Post ideas?”

Stumble Upon and other social networking sites,

Question Answers site and forums,

Authority blogs in your niche – Getting post ideas from what they said Renovation of your old posts – Adding new things to old posts or remake of old post

News Channels – Television No doubt those are very good post ideas generating things but you can get ideas one time, 2 times and may be 20 times from there but than it will become hard to find new things. You again trapped in the writer’s block but there are some other doors still open for you. You need to try something new.Here in this post I am giving some great and unique things which are very useful to get post Ideas.

1# Comments: Commenting is one of the best way to get backlink but did you ever seriously check and read comments from other. You just read the articles, throw your comments which are usually useless comments like “Good Post” , “I like the way you explained” , “Great, It is very useful for me”. If you are doing comments like this than you are just another standing man in the crowd and no one will ever notice you. You need to do unique things in comments.

So question is How to Get Post Ideas from Comments?
Answer- Here is a simple way to get post ideas from comments. Open any famous blog in your niche (Mostly famous blog’s has more comments). Check the most commented posts there and check the comments manually one by one. Now you’ll automatically get some useful things from the comments. May be there are some contradiction with that post or some help asking comments need reply but the site owner is too busy to reply them. Grab your chance and register your post for that idea.So comments are very useful to getting backlinks but you can use comments in this way also.

2# Spin the Title: I am not talking about posting spin content. Actually some times you will get some awesome result when you spin the title. I am taking example of some random title.
So let me take a post from pro-blogger  ”How to craft a blog Post?” Is one of the pro-blogger’s post. Spinned the title to attract the readers-How you can build great post.

"The art of writing a blog post"

"Tips on how to write killer post"

You can see that I almost got my next topic to write because as I am on blogging niche I can write for any of those titles. Here I used some online spinner but I suggest you to spin the title with use of your brain. It will give the best results.

3# Cut/expand some part from long post: This will need some experience and expertise in on what you are blogging. Mostly some authority bloggers write long posts where they cover all the points in one post. But it is hard to cover all the points perfectly so there are some things missing which you can complete. Confused in what I am trying to say.
Here is the easy example.Let me clear with the topic of “Affiliate marketing-Beginners guide”In this post assume that outline is like.

What is affiliate marketing?

How to start with affiliate marketing?

What is the best affiliate marketing for beginners?

From these three points you can take either one of the point as your post title or you can expand this post with more creative ideas. Like if you have more ideas on “How to start with affiliate marketing” Than expand it in your blog in your post.

4# Content Idea generator: Now this is some what traditional way but there are very less people who use this. Small drive in the internet world will get you know this how you can create a unique content from your competitors. Like if you blog on the affiliate marketing than here is some example from content idea generator.

For Example : "9 Amazing affiliate marketing pictures".What Google can’t tell about affiliate marketing (Funny but eye catchy title)
"Warning: You are losing money by not using affiliate marketing"

Well those all titles I got from the online content Idea generator. If you don’t know any content idea generator than I suggest you to use this. I used it many times, one thing I like about this is it gives you awesome titles(How to write on it is on your hands)At the end If any of them is not working than just look at your blog collect the best posts from each categories and Publish it. Like if you blog on health niche than you can collect 25 of your best posts and publish a post with the links of those posts. It will help you to get traffic to your old posts as well.

There are some other non traditional ways also like you can write post from your own confusion, more experiments in your ways,checking your study books(Believe me it has great ideas). From your daily routine and countless things. If you choose your niche perfectly than i am sure that you will not face any difficulty to get new post Ideas.May be you need some time but when your time comes you’ll make a blast. Happy blogging journey and don’t forget to share your Ideas in the reply section it will help a lot to others.

Return to “Blogging”